ITAM Summer School 2018 offers you the following benefits:
- Experience the cultural richness resulting from the merging of ancient civilizations.
- Understand the historical influences on institutional structures in Mexico.
- Identify large underperforming or bottle-neck industries that have significant spillover effects on the economy.
- Analyze economic challenges and business opportunities in sectors that are globally competitive.
- Examine the way in which economic and social conditions in emerging economies affects business strategies.
- Visualize the importance of transforming high-impact sectors to jump-start growth in emerging economies.
- Study business opportunities resulting from financial innovation.
- Discuss the relative strength of the family-business structure that is prevalent in Mexico as well as their challenges to scale up operations.
- Debate Mexico´s impact upon its neighboring country, the United States.
- Study Mexico´s current political, social and demographic situation.
- Discuss complicated challenges such as crime, violence, corruption and poverty inequality, and propose solutions.
- Go in-depth into Mexico´s electoral process.
- Understand Mexico´s current international position facing different world regions.
- Learn Spanish and immerse yourself in an extraordinary culture, also:
- Hold discussions with local business groups.
- Tour the City and enjoy it´s wonderful sites while meeting new friends, having fun and ejoying one of the world´s top cuisines.
Derechos Reservados © ITAM, 2015. Río Hondo No. 1, Col. Progreso Tizapán, México, D.F., México, 01080 Tel. +52 (55) 5628 4000